Sunie Yoga

suniemac.wix.com/yoga

Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Perfect Yogi

I want to be a perfect Yogi.  I want to see the light.  I want to be angelically good.  I want to make everyone around me happy and sing with delight.

Turns out I need a lot of  time on the mat to work through personal issues.  I can't do every posture a "true Yogi" can.  I can't see the light every single second of every single day.  My angelically good isn't always that.  I'm not able to make everyone happy, not even myself at times.  Some days our voices are silent and singing isn't a possibility.  Turns out life cannot be lived perfectly, it doesn't work that way.

Here's the good news:  It doesn't matter!

As long as you are striving to do the best you can, being the best version of yourself and always giving your 100% best effort at loving, you're doing alright.  We can't all be the perfect Yogi, in fact there is no such thing.  No one is angelically good, constantly happy and genuinely honest every second of every day.

It's okay.  Love yourself anyway.  Let your heart expand with raw emotion and honesty.  Let your whole being encompass your good and bad, your yin and yang, your black and white.  Find balance.  Find alignment.  Find your perfection.

I don't have all the answers and neither do you.  No one does.  Live your life with your eyes wide open.  Expect nothing and give everything in return.  Be true to yourself.  You are a perfectly imperfect Yogi, just like me.  Celebrate life.























Jai!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment