Sunie Yoga

suniemac.wix.com/yoga

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Roll with the Punches

There are days where I wish I could pause my life and come back to it when I'm ready.  There are days where I'd like to press the rewind button.  There are days where I feel like someone punched me in the stomach and finding the courage to stand up again seems impossible, where so much is happening I can't keep up, as if I'm swimming in a huge pile of unopened mail.  Days where I want to wallow and scream and drop the ball and, And, AND!

Do you feel all those envelopes piling up and weighing you down?


Find the top, sit on it and breathe.


The only way to get through any day, whether good or bad, is to ride along the wave.  It may come crashing down on you at times, but sooner or later you'll be back on top seeing the world from a completely different point of view.

Listen to your instincts, feel your feelings, respond as yourself and then let it be.  The world will give you what you need.  Don't fight it, there is no point, it will only frustrate you.  Just let it be.  Roll with the punches.  You will see, it is all meant for the best.  It is.  Believe it and you will find you can live your life so much more freely.  Life truly is a breath of fresh air, you just have to go along with it.  Yes, strive to know who you are, be the best you can be and listen to your heart.  That's all we can do.  The world, The Universe, God or whatever you believe continues to make the world go round will see to it that you live the life you were born to live.





Ahhhh... now where did all that mail go?

1 comment: