Sunie Yoga

suniemac.wix.com/yoga

Friday, February 1, 2013

Celebrate

Have you accomplished something in your life that calls for a celebration?
An anniversary?  Finally got into a Yoga pose you've been trying for months?  New job?  Kicked a bad habit?  Ran a 10k?


Just yesterday I repossessed my home.  And even though it was a terrible experience and a bad situation to have ever been in, I'm pleased with the outcome and I want to celebrate.  There is nothing wrong with that!






No matter how much or how little happens in your life that is a cause for a celebration, embrace them.  Invite all your loved ones, open your home and smile with people around you that care about you, go out for a walk in nature and laugh and sing and play.  Surround yourself with love and you will feel the energy and peace your life brings to yourself and to others.






 Honor yourself.  You are a special being and have a lot to offer this world.







Enjoy yourself.



3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you went through some difficult times. I'm happy to read that you are OK. Best 2 U.

    Remember you are loved by so many!

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mimi!
      I've survived and will let go and move on!
      In the meantime, come to my party on the 17th of march to CELEBRATE!!!
      Thank you for you loyalty and kind words.
      You too are loved!

      Delete