Sunie Yoga

suniemac.wix.com/yoga

Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Reward of Teaching

Today was one of the sweetest days I have had the pleasure of experiencing.  Not only did it feel like the first day of spring on sunny Cape Cod, but my Yoga class was eagerly received by my students.

I taught my final class in Dennis, MA at The Yoga Center of Cape Cod.  After 15 months of teaching at the same studio, trying out all sorts of Yoga classes and times, today's 11am Advanced Beginner's class was full.  What a treat!  The love people have shown me on Cape Cod has been so generous, touching, raw and real.  There is nothing like teaching; it is my true expression of love.  Yoga offers me the ability to reach out to people's authentic-being which is an entirely satisfying reward.  There is a true art to it and I am so fortunate to experience this every week of my life.

Nothing says "I love you" like showing up.

Springtime on Cape Cod
I will be back myself, showing up as often as I can.  Stay tuned for more workshops.  

To my students, any specific requests?

No comments:

Post a Comment